Nigerian Journal of Social Studies (NJSS)
- Submit one electronic copy (preferably as an attachment in Ms Word/PDF) to sosan.org.ng.
- Manuscripts should contain two title pages, one omitting author’s names and identifying information for the purpose of blind review.
- Author(s) are to spell out one of their given names in full with surname in CAPITAL letters. Indicate your institutional/organizational and e-mail addresses and phone number on the title page.
- Authors should give brief information themselves (e.g. names, qualifications, job status and experience).
- Prepare manuscripts according to the current edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
- Type all components of the manuscript using double space on A4 size sheets.
- The abstract should be between 100-200 words typed on a separate page.
- Manuscript should not exceed 15 pages in length.
- Only original manuscripts, written in English language, are considered. In a covering letter, author(s) should state that the manuscript is not being simultaneously submitted elsewhere and that the findings reported in the manuscript have not been published previously.
- Articles accepted become the copyright of Nigerian Journal of Social Studies (NJSS). Authors however, will be held responsible in case copyright of others are violated.
- Production costs will be shared with authors on acceptance of manuscripts for publication.
- For subscription, advertisement and further enquiries please contact.
Click here to upload papers